- Your personal data: –what is it? Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the data controller’s possession or likely to come into such possession. Data can include images and videos. The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
- Who are we? Arroyo Baptist Church, Benalmadena is the data controller (contact details below). This means it decides how your personal data is processed and for what purposes.
- How do we process your personal data? Arroyo Baptist Church protects your data by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data. We use your personal data for the following purposes:
To operate the church website and provide access to services and meetings hosted:
•To record and livestream services for those who wish to participate remotely.
•To inform you about news, events, activities and services at Arroyo Baptist Church.
- What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
Your consent, so that, for example, we can keep you informed about events, activities and services.
•Processing is necessary for carrying out legal obligations There is no disclosure to a third party without consent.
- Sharing your personal data: Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential.
- How long do we keep your personal data? We keep data in accordance with the Data Protection Policy and you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
The right to request a copy of your personal data which Arroyo Baptist Church holds about you.
•The right to request that Arroyo Baptist Church corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date
•The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for Arroyo Baptist Church to retain such data.
•The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time.
- Further processing: If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Protection Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions. Where and whenever necessary, we will seek your prior consent to the new processing.
- Contact Details: To exercise all relevant rights, queries of complaints please in the first instance contact Pastor Eusebio Pérez Pleite, Arroyo Baptist Church, Calle Sagitario, 5, 29630 Benalmádena, Málaga.